- Studied Bookbinding and Printing at Napier
College, Edinburgh, Scotland 1982-86. Achieved a City and Guilds Diploma
518/2. Worked at St.Andrews University Library bindery 1983-88.
- Professional Musician 1988-99
- Employed by Shepherds, Sangorski & Sutcliffe
as a Fine Bookbinder 1999-2003.
- 2003 -Present ; employed as a Fine Bookbinder
at Bayntun Riviere, Bath, England. Continues to work from own bindery
on commissions and private collections.
- Joined Designer Bookbinders 2004. Prizewinner in
Annual competition 2004 and 2005. British Library Finishing Award.
- Elected Licentiate member of DB in 2006.