- Studied Graphic Design on the Diploma Course
at Joshibi University, Tokyo, Japan from 1989-92. From 1992-97 worked
as a graphic designer for Les Main Publications, Japan. Graduated in
2000 with a BA Book Arts and Crafts from the London College of Printing.
- Currently works as a designer/forwarder and
class tutor at Shepherds Bookbinders, London. Open
studio member of Mark Cockram's Studio Five since
- First Prize Set Book and Designer Bookbinders
Mansfield Medal 2002. Open Choice Second and
Forwarding 2003; Forwarding and The judges Award 2004.
The SoB Competition: First Prize Complete Book and
Second Prize Fine Binding 2001, Joint First Prize Fine
- Elected Licentiate member of Designer Bookbinders
2003. Elected Fellow of DB in 2007.
- Collections: The British Library, London; private and
public collections in the UK and USA.