- Fellow of the Society since 1957. President
- Lived and worked in England to 1988, since
- Artist bookbinder, painter, graphic designer;
Art and Design Educationist 1961-1988 and examiner to 2006.
- Fine bindings usually bound in goatskin with
inlays and more recently making extensive use of feathered onlays.
- The designs grow out of the text but invariably
retain a strong vertical/horizontal and oblique stress relationship,
sculptured boards can play an important role in the composition.
- Has exhibited regularly with Designer Bookbinders
and in Europe, America and Japan. Bindings are in major public and private
collections throughout the European Union and the USA.