- Self-employed bookbinder, restorer and conservator.
- Summer school tutor at Tyrvaan kasi-ja taideteollisuuoppilaitos.
- Occasional short course tuition.
- Trained at Camberwell School of Art and Crafts
1975 - 1977.
- Assistant to James Brockman 1977 - 1993.
- Course manager for full and part time classes
at Guildford College of Further and Higher Education 1993 - 2000.
- Elected a Fellow of Designer Bookbinders 1986
and has exhibited regularly since then - President of
DB 2003 - 05. Work represented in British Library, Liverpool Central
Library, John Rylands Library, Harry Ransome Humanities
Research Library, Texas and private collections.
- Usually works with traditional methods and
materials, putting them into a modern context.