- Born in Caserta, Italy in 1975.
- Discovered bookbinding in 1995 working part time as a typographer and bookbinder.
- Worked as a graphic designer and web developer from 2000 to 2007
- Moved to London in 2007.
- Studied at the London College of Printing and at Centro del bel Libro Ascona, Switzerland.
- After working for the Wyvern Bindery and Rook's Books, in 2009 started his own bindery Festinalente Books in East London.
- Awarded in the Designer Bookbinders’ Annual Competition the The Ash Rare Books Lettering Award in 2010 and The Arthur Johnson Award (judged by Bernard Middleton) in 2011 and 2013.
- Since 2012 he has been working from his North London workshop "Paolo Taddeo - Book & Design", focusing on bookbinding, finishing and embossing.