- 1981: I started bookbinding with Paul Delrue
at Ruthin Craft Centre, where I was introduced to the magic of designer
bookbinding and learned the basic skills of making note books and albums.
- 1986-89: BA in The History of Design an Manchester
- 1993-97: BSc in Osteopathy at The British School
- 2005: Began learning designer bookbinding with
Paul Delrue at the Crispin Bindery in Ruthin.
- 2007: Entered my first D.B. annual competition
with the set book 'The Somme' and awarded The Arthur Johnson prize.
- 2008: Awarded the Friends of John Rylands prize for finishing for the
set book 'Don't Look Now and Other Stories'.
- 2009: Highly commended for the binding 'A Rapture' in the DB annual competition.
- 2010: Elected Licentiate of Designer Bookbinders.
- Bindings in The British Library, and private collections in the UK
Europe and the USA.